Lyme disease is still a problem in Maryland.
Posted: May 26, 2016
"Lyme disease is still a problem in Maryland. But ticks carry more complications than just Lyme disease. Dr. Thomas Mather, AKA: 'The Tick guy' puts ticks and summer safety in focus".
TickSmart "To-Do" List for Summer
- Spray all outdoor shoes with Permethrin
- Make sure pets are protected
- Have yard treated with effective tick killers
- Be especially vigilant about doing daily tick checks
- Send off kids' camp clothes to be treated